Centerpoint Legal Solutions is hiring a new Salesforce Administrator. Please see below for details on the position as well as a link to where you can apply. We look forward to seeing your application!
Title:Salesforce Administrator FTE: 100%
Reports To:President Date: September 2019
Location: Roseville, MN 55113
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with XXX+ users
- Significantly contribute to overall Salesforce design, roadmap, project management, and businessrequirements
- Drive Salesforce platform management tasks such as building and maintaining reports, fields, page layouts, dashboards as well as other functions
- Implement customized workflow alerts and triggers
- Work with department leads to define new features and functionality. Write and own business requirement documentationand project manage the execution of the development
- Day-to-day support of Salesforce user requests
- Provide and develop ad-hoc and ongoing reporting
- Be a go-to person for the Salesforce platform – Assist users in understanding platform, using tools efficiently, and conflict resolution
- Manage general and security settings for new and current users
- Keeping up-to-date with new Salesforce features and functionality
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 4 year BS/BA degree, 2-4 years related experience a plus, strong analytical skills required.
- Analytical or programming degree beneficial as well as experience withSQL, Microsoft Office Suite Reporting Development, or Cache databases.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administrative experience and CRM configuration
- Completion of Certified Salesforce Administrator program is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: with the ability to translate business needs into CRM deliverables and vice versa
- Ability to think independently and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail, effective time management, organization, and positive attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information at the highest level.
- Must meet requirements of company background check policy requirements.
Measure of Success:
- Successful initial roll-out of Salesforce across multiple internal departments and continuous development across each
- Measurable improvement in departmental processes through use of Salesforce
Benefits: Health and dental insurance contribution, 401K, PTO.